Here we are: Camera Roll Control | Day 1
More of a visual learner? Watch today’s video here!
You might feel so overwhelmed by the number of photos on your phone. Like, how on earth did it get this bad? Take a deep breath. I am going to walk you through getting them down to only the ones you want to keep step-by-step.
First, answer these questions-
- How many photos do you have on your phone? (see screenshot)
- How many years do you have in your photos? (Go back to the first photos on your camera roll. What year was that taken in?)
- If you lost all the photos BUT you got to choose to keep one year, which year would you choose and why? Example: mine would be 2020 because I had my second baby in 2020, and wow- was 2020 a rollercoaster of a ride or what? Because my oldest son’s school was closed I spend quality time with him (while in my third trimester of pregnancy) and I never, ever want to forget that precious time we had before he became a big brother and I became a mom of 2.
Today’s marching orders:
Set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Go through your photos on your camera roll and delete all memes, screenshots you don’t want, and duplicate photos.
- Be ruthless here! Only keep your absolute favorites. No, you don’t need 10 out of the 60 photos you took of your kid sitting on the pony. Keep only your favorites!
- Watch this short video!